Sunday, October 13, 2019

Back Home again in Indiana

I drove alone to my home town recently and snapped some photos along the way. I often lament the lack of great job opportunity in that part of the state, but I've been remiss in not commenting enough on some of its beauty.

Here's a look at part of my drive, which seems like kind of a country music song in pictures. I might have had the tunes blaring and I might have taken some curves a little too fast, but it was a beautiful day -- one of the last top-down days of the year -- and I was mostly alone on the two-lanes.

Gold stars if you can match the closest town with the shot. The first one doesn't count as there's a huge clue in it.





I should do this again now that the fall colors are coming in and there are pumpkins on display along the route.


No comments: